07 October, 2015
It's been a while...
…yes in deed, it has been a while, six years, but having become somewhat board with Twitter and all that silly business of trying to fit what you want to say into 140 characters which, if you've seen my Tweets, you'll notice I tend to get to within one or two characters of the limit on most of them so I thought I'd remove that restriction.
I've tended to use Twitter as an electronic equivalent of 'standing on the street corner shouting at buses' kind of outlet for what annoys me. The other thing with Twitter is that the amount of chaff, advertising and, what I call, gratuitous re-tweeting has taken the edge off of it for me.
Blogging was always more enjoyable I think, more satisfying.
I've tended to use Twitter as an electronic equivalent of 'standing on the street corner shouting at buses' kind of outlet for what annoys me. The other thing with Twitter is that the amount of chaff, advertising and, what I call, gratuitous re-tweeting has taken the edge off of it for me.
Blogging was always more enjoyable I think, more satisfying.
