16 April, 2009
Gonna get me some Freediving action
After many years of thinking about it I'm finally going to do some Freediving. I've decided to get some introductory training and then join a club, not that there are many to choose from in England.
Not that I'm that bothered about deep dives, none of that No Limits tom-foolery, but I'd like to get my static apena (breath holds) beyond two minutes. My goal would be four minutes for static, and my dynamic apnea (swimming under water) to further than 40m, maybe to as much as 100m but I don't know what the reality of that would be.
I'll set some more realistic goals in between.
Not that I'm that bothered about deep dives, none of that No Limits tom-foolery, but I'd like to get my static apena (breath holds) beyond two minutes. My goal would be four minutes for static, and my dynamic apnea (swimming under water) to further than 40m, maybe to as much as 100m but I don't know what the reality of that would be.
I'll set some more realistic goals in between.
Labels: apnea, freediving
